Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Antipodean Beauties - No Make Up Make Up



No Make Up Make Up...

Well, I've had a busy couple of weeks but here's my contribution for this week!

Thought I'd reveal my naked face (ouch!) and show my absolute bare minimum make up effort for those days that, well, don't warrant effort any effort whatsoever!

And yes, this is my happy face!!!
Note to self: do not take early morning selfies...
I might crack a smile next time!!  




So, the products I use for my 'No Make Up' look are my absolute essentials that I will not leave the house without!  I simply have to conceal the dark circles under my eyes and add a bit of cheek colour, I could probably live without the rest of my make up if I had to, but these I cannot do without.  

 - Nars Blush (Amour)
 - Perricone MD - No Concealer, Concealer
 - Maybelline - Lip Balm (Berry Crush)




4 comments:

  1. I love the look of that NARS blush! haha I've made a vow to never take morning blog photos either, I never look happy in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nars Blush is lovely and you only need a really small amount as it's quite dense in colour. I did chuckle at my "miserable as sin" pic but thought what the hec, ready to post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have beautiful skin, your minimal makeup looks great : )

    ReplyDelete