Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Antipodean Beauties - Glitter



So, I recently signed up with the above group to join in with their make up challenges, it looks like heaps of fun.

How it works is that a different theme is set each week for us to interpret, this week's theme was glitter.  I love a bit of sparkle so I thought that this would be a good first challenge.

Honestly, you wouldn't believe how much of the below glittery eye shadow I put on for this picture!   Unfortunately you can't really tell and I'm not one for close ups!  I had a nightmare trying to get a decent picture that would show the glitter, I mean, how hard can it be without zooming right in - obviously very hard!! Oh well...












Anyway, I had fun doing this, so lets wait and see what next weeks challenge will bring...  





7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in! That palette looks like a lot of fun to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Omega. It is a nice little set by Maybelline, full of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fab, I have that little palette, its great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of these, and they really are glitter bombs lol!

    Love what you did here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments, girls! I bought another Maybelline palette the other day with a couple of lovely pinks in! Xx

    ReplyDelete