Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tip of the day...



Welcome to my 'Tips and Tricks' section.  Every now and then I will be posting a handy hint or useful tip, some will be a little more 'educational' and others will be a bit more lighthearted (like this one below).

Enjoy, and please feel free to add any comments!




Are you ever bursting at the seams because you can't wait to start using your new face cream or moisturiser? But you feel too guilty about hiding another half used product at the back of your shelf (if you can't see it then it's not there)...well, fear not!

I use my old face creams on my hands, feet and legs!  I put cream on my lower legs when I'm wearing my Capri pants before Body Pump (my legs get a bit dry), I usually always put some on my hands during the daytime and more often than not put some on my feet before bed!  It uses up the product quickly so in no time at all it will be gone and you won't have to feel guilty about wasting it, you can now enjoy your 'new' cream guilt free!

(Note: This is good for moisturising cream or lotions, not really for oily skin products (unless you've got oily legs- joke!!)

What do you do with your half empties?  Do you always use up all of your product?  If not, what do you do?          

No comments:

Post a Comment